Get Ready for Tryouts!
- Create your LeagueApps Account. Update your info if you are a returning player 🙂
- Scan and save electronically birth certificate and health insurance for electronic contract signing
- Make sure your RMR Membership is current. If you are current, we can look up your RMR Membership. If your athlete is new to the club/needs to renew please RENEW RMR MEMBERSHIP HERE. If you have moved from out of state, email the RMR to transfer your player from the previous region.
Join the Momentum Family!
We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us! We want to work with you, see you play with our existing athletes, and give you an opportunity to understand what Momentum is about. Our athletes train hard, play hard, and they have fun!
The tryout process can be stressful, confusing, and exciting! Here’s are a few tips to make sure you are in a great place for your journey in volleyball and in life.
- Momentum VBC is a unique place to train! The typical Momentum athlete is not only focused on improving their volleyball skills but is prepared to attack life with balance in every way! With our top-notch coaching staff, our Recruiting Advisor, and Landow Performance next door…we are here to build the ultimate athlete that will strive to reach their potential as an individual AND volleyball player.
- Get in the gym! The best way to become a part of Momentum is to come to the gym and join us for Open Gyms or private training. Say Hi to our Club Director, Melissa and our team of Coaches. The more we see you around, the more we are able to get to know you leading up to Tryouts.
- Block off Tryout dates! Keep the beginning of July open for Tryouts. We cannot stress this enough! The month of July is at the forefront of club season, because that is when tryouts happen each year for the following season to begin in November.
Do your research! Clubs turnover every year and new spots open every season. Momentum will have spots on all teams available for the ’21-’22 season. Our club continues to experience growth and success in each age division. Each team will have no more than 12 players (11 Roster & 1 Practice Player). Teams typically practice 3 times a week (practice schedule may change due to COVID) from the first week of November to the first week of May.
- Be prepared for contract signing! You must have a current RMR membership, athlete’s birth certificate, and health insurance card scanned/saved as a jpeg or pdf. All contracts go out electronically!