Momentum Travel Policy
Parents book their own airfare and players’ airfare
- You must be checked in to your hotel by 6pm
- Do not book your return before 6pm
- If the family is driving to the tournament, they are not allowed to miss practice in order to accommodate leaving earlier to drive.
- Players must stay with a parent in hotel block that Momentum VBC obtains
- Parents book hotel room using booking link Momentum provides
- If the parent is not going on the travel trip, the parent makes arrangements for the player to stay with another player and travel on with them or on the coaches’ flight.
Travel fee is included in monthly tuition and covers:
- Per diem
- Tournament Entry fee
- Travel (van/uber) if necessary to/from hotel to convention center
*Travel fees do not include player/parent airfare, hotel, meals, and team dinners*
- Momentum provides a room block for coaches only
- Teams can set up their own room blocks at the hotel of their choice
- Parents are responsible for transportation to/from Showdown