The purpose of Momentum’s Mizuno Prep League is to inspire and train young developing athletes in the game of volleyball. Our goal is to simulate the club experience within a 6-week season. MPL is a great alternative for players that may not be able to commit to a full season of club or want to have a more flexible schedule.
Players will receive conditioning, volleyball training, and match competition. Matches will take place amongst teams of similar skill levels. Players can sign up individually or as a team. Each player that participates will receive a Momentum Mizuno teeshirt for tournament play and the winning team will receive a prize.
- LEVEL 1 – Tuesdays (practice) and Thursdays (play) from 5-7pm
- LEVEL 2 – Mondays (practice) and Wednesdays (play) from 5-7pm
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR SPRING!
- Who: Beginner & Intermediate Players, Coed ages 8-14
- Times: Tues/Thurs or Mon/Wed 5-7pm
- Assessment Day: **CHANGED** THURS MARCH 5, 5-7pm (ALL Players)
- Cost: $250 before 2/26 / $275 after 2/26
- League Dates: March 9 – April 16, 2020
*Late registrants will be accepted up to one week past our start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements*
*No refunds will be made for cancellations due to weather*