JOIN THE MOMENTUM FAMILY THIS YEAR!
RMR 2021 Recruiting, Tryouts, and Contract Signing Policies:
Monday, May 24th (10 am) RECRUITMENT CONTACT ALLOWED Within your own Club, contracts may be signed. You may also begin to contact players, parents, or coaches of other clubs. Club camps, clinics, and similar events may be organized. Coaches who have completed their previous obligations may be contacted and/or signed.
Monday, July 12th (10 am) TRYOUTS FOR THE 2021-22 SEASON Formal Tryouts may begin. Player contracts may be offered and/or signed. Coaches who were under obligation through GJNC may be contacted and/or signed.
Momentum Club Team Player Perks
Unlimited access to the Momentum Recovery Room Powered by Rx on practice days
Access to video from Tournaments hosted at Momentum for recruiting
Consulting with our Recruiting Coordinator
All included in the cost of season tuition!
We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us! We want to work with you, see you play with our existing athletes, and give you an opportunity to understand what Momentum is about. Our athletes train hard, play hard, and they have fun!
The tryout process can be stressful, confusing, and exciting! Here’s are a few tips to make sure you are in a great place for your journey in volleyball and in life.
- Momentum VBC is a unique place to train! The typical Momentum athlete is not only focused on improving their volleyball skills but is prepared to attack life with balance in every way! With our top-notch coaching staff, our Recruiting Advisor, and Landow Performance next door…we are here to build the ultimate athlete that will strive to reach their potential as an individual AND volleyball player.
- Get in the gym! The best way to become a part of Momentum is to get on the court via open gyms, lessons, clinics, or camps. Introduce yourself to our Club Director and our team of coaches. The more we see you around, the more we are able to get to know you leading up to Tryouts.
- Block off Tryout dates! Keep the beginning of July open. We cannot stress this enough! Each year we have players and families missing these crucial dates. Our competitive club and region rules put July in the forefront to set up the long club season. Tryouts are held each year in July for the November through June Club Volleyball season.
- Do your research! Clubs turnover every year and new spots open every season. Momentum continues to experience growth and success in each age division. Each club team will have no more than 12 players on a team (11 Roster & 1 Practice Player). Teams typically practice 3 times a week (practice schedule may change due to COVID) from the first week of November to the first week of May.
- Be prepared for contract signing! You must have a current RMR membership, athlete’s birth certificate, and health insurance card scanned/saved as a jpeg or pdf. All contracts go out electronically!
- Create your LeagueApps Account ( /update your info if you are a returning player)
- Birth certificate and health insurance card – Scan and save electronically for electronic contract signing
- Current RMR membership card – If you are current with the RMR, we can look up your membership. If your athlete is new or needs to renew please RENEW RMR MEMBERSHIP HERE. If you have moved from out of state, email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her to transfer from your former region to the RMR.