Join the Momentum VBC Family!
Momentum has positions available on all 11s-14s teams this season!
Momentum Club Team Player Perks
Unlimited access to the Momentum Recovery Room Powered by Rx on practice days
Access to video from Tournaments hosted at Momentum for recruiting
Consulting with our Recruiting Coordinator
All included in the cost of season tuition!
RMR Recruiting, Tryouts and Contract Signing Policies:
The tryout process can be new, stressful, uncertain, confusing and exciting! Here’s how to break down that barrier and make sure you are in a great place for your journey in volleyball and in life.
- Momentum Volleyball Club is a unique place. The typical Momentum athlete is not only focused on improving their volleyball skills but is prepared to attack life with balance in every facet. With our top-notch coaching staff, our Elite Speed Sports Performance staff and our Recruiting Advisor, we are here to build the ultimate athlete that will strive for their potential as an individual AND athlete.
- Get in the gym! The best way to become a part of Momentum is to get on the court via open gyms, lessons, clinics, or camps. Introduce yourself to our Club Director and our team of coaches. The more we see you around, the more we are able to get to know you leading up to Tryouts.
- Block off Tryout Dates and keep the beginning of July and the beginning of August open. We cannot stress this enough! Each year we have players and families missing these crucial dates. Our competitive club and region rules put July in the forefront to set up the long club season. Tryouts are held each year in July for the November through June Club Volleyball season. Our Club teams travel across the State and Country to compete for a chance to go to the USAV Junior National Championships in July. If club and your volleyball future is a priority, you should be here during these times.
- Do your research! Clubs turnover every year with new spots open every season. Momentum has experienced growth in all of its teams and continues to enjoy success in each age division.
We want to get to know you and we want you to get to know us! We want to work with you, see you play with our existing athletes, give you an opportunity to understand what Momentum is about, and most importantly give you an opportunity to provide the Momentum coaches as much information about YOU as possible. Our athletes train hard, they play hard, and they have fun!
Each team will have no more than 12 players on a team (11 Roster & 1 Practice Player). Teams typically practice 3 times a week (practice schedule may change due to COVID) from the first week of November to the first week of May.
- Create your New League Apps Account (or update your info if you are a returner to Momentum VBC)
- Birth certificate – Scan and have saved electronically so that you can electronically attach it to the Docusign contract
- Health Insurance card – Scan and have saved electronically so that you can electronically attach it to the Docusign contract
- Current RMR membership card – If your athlete does not have one (new to club) go to: to obtain a summer membership. If you have moved from out of state, call Wendy at 303-584-0376 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her to transfer from your former region to the RMR region.