Leslie enters the 2019 – 2020 season at Momentum for her second year. In her 7+ years of coaching and 14 years of playing, Leslie brings her love for the game, experience playing professionally and enthusiasm for her players to improve.
Leslie is a firm believer in helping to shape not only great athletes but overall great people. She will help develop skills that her players can take out into their life with them by creating a competitive environment where players are encouraged to learn by making mistakes. Leslie is a pilates and yoga instructor and is so passionate about working with people to build confidence and gratitude for their body through movement. In her spare time, she loves anything active and outside with her pup including snowboarding, hiking and road tripping.
- Professional Seasons – France and South Korea
- 6x MVP in South Korea, Korea Expressway VBC
- USA Women’s National Team Practice Player
- University of Tennessee Lady Volunteer, 2009-2013
- AVCA All American, 2011
- Southeastern Conference Champion, 2011
- Ranked #11 Recruit in the Country as a Senior in HS
- 2019 One Power Win – 11s Age Group
- K2 Volleyball Club, 2011-2013
- All-American Volleyball Camps
- High School and College Camps
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Certified Lagree Fitness Instructor