SPRING MIZUNO PREP LEAGUE SIGN UP IS LIVE!
The purpose of the Mizuno Prep League is to inspire and train young developing athletes in the game of volleyball. Our goal is to simulate the club experience within a 6-week season. MPL is a great alternative for players that may not be able to commit to a full season of club and gain experience in the sport and further develop their skills. All MPLs are coed.
As we continue to grow the MPL we will be adjusting practices and play into two groups, beginner and intermediate. We will hold a player assessment before the season for ALL PLAYERS. Players may be invited to a different group based on skill during assessment.
- Who: Beginner &Intermediate Players, Age 8-14
- Times: Tues/Thursday or Mon/Wed 5-7pm
- Assessment Day: **CHANGED** Thursday March 5 from 5-7pm for ALL PLAYERS
- Cost: $250 before 2/26, $275 Late registration
- League Dates: March 9 – April 16, 2020
*If you would like to sign up with a friend or another player, please make sure to enter both names in the “small group” during registration*
LEVEL 1 – Tuesdays (practice) and Thursdays (play) from 5-7pm
- 3rd-6th grade
- Volley Lite, Junior height net
- Just beginning volleyball, beginning of basic skill development
- Some or zero rec experience, no club experience
LEVEL 2 – Mondays (practice) and Wednesdays (play) from 5-7pm
- 6th-8th grade
- Some rec experience
- Regular weight volleyballs, women’s height net
Players will receive conditioning, volleyball training, and match competition. Matches will take place amongst teams of similar skill levels. Players will practice one night a week and play one night a week for a total of 4 hours of training per week. Players can sign up individually or as a team. Each player that participates will receive a Momentum Mizuno teeshirt for tournament play and the winning team will receive a prize.