All teams will be required to have team parent/s and team facilitators who will be willing to create a sports climate that will bring the best out of every one-Athlete, Coaches, and Parents. The following are products of Positive Sports Parents:
- Be goodwill ambassadors for Momentum Volleyball Club.
- Respect of the officials, and the judgment and strategy of the coach.
- Praise the effort of the players and team, not just the outcome.
- Pay dues and fees on a timely basis. (No player will be allowed to practice or compete in tournaments if behind in payments.)
- Attempt to understand and be informed of the playing rules, strategies, and goals of your daughter’s team.
- Support the club through volunteerism.
- Provide community service throughout the year.
- We will not have more than 11 players. Players and Parents must make volleyball a high priority and commit to achieving a high level of excellence on and off the court.
- Practices will be 3 times a week in November and December. Once the regional powers start the teams will only practice on Saturdays that they have a power. They will be fast-paced with emphasis placed on the competitive development of the players’ mental and physical skills and attitudes.
- Players will commit to making all practices and tournaments. If a practice is missed the player must make up the time. (Note: If excessive time is missed the player can be suspended from the program.)
- Coaches will make training the number one priority of their teams. They will have high expectations for what goals these players and teams should accomplish.
- Playing time will be determined solely at the discretion of the coach.
- All 14’s and above players will travel out of state for at least one Jr. National Qualifier.
- Players will be expected to condition outside of their practice time. Their and the clubs success depends on this extra commitment.
- All teams will attend a Team Building Weekend. All players are required to attend.